Compare the pair
The propaganda in our schools
If you go down to your child’s school you’ll probably be inundated by a stream of propaganda, be it about global warming, recycling or Indigenous affairs.
Is it any wonder children (apparently on their own – but no one believes that) lobby to have the Aboriginal flag flying on the Sydney Harbour Bridge:
Educators at a community preschool have facilitated children as young as three to solicit signatures and lobby the government to fly the Aboriginal flag permanently on the Harbour Bridge.
But a child psychologist has warned the children have no idea of the issues at stake and are merely being used as pawns to achieve the political objectives of adults.
Then there’s this news from the Australian Christian lobby:
The Australian Christian Lobby has raised the alarm that all Queensland state school children will now be taught the belief that “people are born either male or female, and that’s how they should stay” is a ‘myth’.
Child Safety Minister, Di Farmer told Parliament: “I am pleased to say that this framework includes several significant new actions that we will start working on right away. They include making respectful relationships education compulsory in all state schools via implementation of the Australian curriculum.”
- People who have come here from other countries aren’t ‘real Australians’. Real Australians are white.
- Being gay is not normal – there’s something wrong with you if you’re gay.
- People are born as either male or female, and that’s how they should stay.
- People with a disability are not as capable as other people.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are Australia’s first peoples – they are an important and integral part of our culture and history.
The first part of questions 1, 2 and 3 are true, but twisted by the second half of the question.
Question four is a fact – if you have a disability you are not os capable as someone else. Because you have a disability. It’s in the name!
The anarchy of aluminium
Want to know why energy policy is so impossible? Read this about the aluminium sector.
And then there’s this guy….😱
— ⭐️⭐️Rooster⭐️⭐️ (@no_silenced) October 18, 2019
— chris Jones. 🇬🇧 🇺🇸 🇮🇱 (@spinner2000) October 25, 2019